The Faulkner's specifically designed "The Pony Place" for indoor children's pony parties. The adorably decorated activity barn and celebration rooms are heated and air - conditioned, perfect for your child's birthday party no matter the month!
While on our pony party...we had such a blast with our older daughter madalin we wanted to do it again!
- Madalin and Annabel's Mommy
Pony Party Features
- 90 minute party with 30 minutes in the activity barn, 30 minutes in the pony barn, and 30 minutes in the celebration room (don't worry, the children will sanitize their hands before leaving the pony barn)
- Professional "Cowpoke Hostess" to completely facilitate the first hour for you!
- Cow Milking Contest, Gigantic Pin the Tail on the Donkey Game, Rockin'Ropers, minature petting farm, and of course PONY RIDES
- Setup and Cleanup (you won't have to clean your house!)
Pony Party Pricing
ALL of this Birthday fun for only $200.00 (plus tax and tip if you have a good time!)
- Includes 10 cowpokes
- $12.00 per each additional child guest
**A non-refundable deposit of $ 100.00 is required to book a birthday party. The deposit is applied toward your final invoice on the day of the event. Your birthday party date and time is not reserved until you have placed your non-refundable deposit by phone with a credit card or is received by mail.
Faulkner's Party Animals!
- Buffalo Bill
- Humphrey the Miniature Brahma Bull
- Rabbits to pet
- Goats and Sheep
- Cole and Jibboo - Alpaca friends
Don't worry about a thing - order a cowpoke cookie cake through Faulkner's Ranch and we will have it here waiting for you AND include cake plates, napkins and candles!
Cookie cake is $45.00 and it includes lemonade.
Bring your own birthday cake. If you do, you will want to bring all of the necessary paper products to serve your birthday cake. Faulkner's Ranch does have a freezer for ice cream.
Food and Beverage Options:
- Hot Dog Package: Hot Dog, buns, condiments, chips, and lemonade $4.00 per person
- Hot Dog Roasting Package: Faulkner's will provide everything you need to roast hot dogs over an open fire. Includes hot dog, buns, condiments, chips, and lemonade. $4.00 per person plus $40 for the fire.
- Lemonade and Iced Water $15
The addition of a Hot Dog Package automatically extends the length of your party to 2 hours. No other outside food allowed.
Additional Party Amenities and Flares
- Duded-Up Party Package includes cowboy hat, bandanna, and badge. Your party hostess will dude up your guests as they arrive. $10 per cowpoke
- Professional Face Painter or Balloon Artist $150/hr.
- Hayride $125
- Moonwalk $100
- Train Ride $125
- Just pony rides $5 each
- Adorable Cookie Cake, Candles, and Paper Products $45
- Bucket of feed (for barn animals) $10
Duded-Up Party Package
Professional Face Painter or Balloon Artist
Adorable Cookie Cake
Bucket of feed (for barn animals)
The addition of a Party Amenity automatically extends your party from 90 minutes to 2 hours. Pony Parties take place year-round with the exception of October during our HUGE pumpkin season.
Pony Parties FAQ
Does the birthday child count in my 10 children included in $200 flat fee?
How do I handle toddlers/siblings?
If you would like for toddlers or tweens to be included in the party please include them in your final headcount. Every child who receives a name tag when they arrive at the Ranch will be included in your final headcount. You may purchase JUST a pony ride for $5.00 for toddlers and siblings not included in your final headcount.
I would like the hot dog package, do I provide them for my child guests only or all adults and children?
That's totally up to you. Please just let us know your final number of hot dog packages and that is how many we will be prepared for and charge for on the date of your pony party.
Can I bring a small snack like goldfish crackers or healthy fruit?
Sure. Please take it easy on yourself and remember it's all about the cake and ice cream! Also, avoid nuts totally for everyone's safety.