Sure, company parties in the summer are great, but if you missed your summer window there’s still time to book a wonderful event this fall! Whether business is doing great, or employee morale needs a boost, hosting a company picnic or party is a great way to show your employees that you appreciate them.
But did you know that fall at Faulkner’s is one of the best seasons to host corporate events? That’s right! Check out these five reasons why.
Ready to book your company event? Take a look at our brand new Pumpkin Season packages!
1. Pumpkin Season at Faulkner’s Ranch
What could be more festive than a month-long event that provides daily seasonal activities, food and entertainment? Faulkner’s Ranch celebrates Pumpkin Season for the entire month of October, which makes it the perfect venue for your fall company party!
Enjoy the beautiful fall scenery and the pumpkin festivities all October long at Faulkner’s. Contact us today to schedule your next corporate event and make sure it will be a hit!
Kansas City fall weather alone is enough reason to plan a party! Between the changing leaves and the perfect temperature, what more could a party planner ask for? Nature provides a beautiful atmosphere without anyone lifting a finger, and it also provides a fun theme for your party without much effort at all.
3. Fall Food
Whether it is pumpkin spice everything or flavors reminiscent of a Thanksgiving feast, the pure joy that comes from fall-themed foods is unbelievable. Pay special attention to your menu, and guests will never want a party any other time of year!
Faulkner’s offers mouth-watering barbecue, fresh baked pumpkin spice donuts, hot apple cider, and even gourmet s’mores! We also have bar options for those who want to kick up the fun. Just a few more reasons why choosing Faulkner’s makes for a fun and festive fall venue.
Fall is the perfect time for a company party – children are back in school, the holidays haven’t hit yet, and aside from the week of Thanksgiving, families rarely go out of town.
Faulkner’s has tons of opportunities for booking company parties because we allow your party to enjoy the ranch while it’s open to the public! This allows for large groups and is a great way to get your company’s name in the public eye. We offer three unique packages and an on-site manager to ensure your experience is top notch.
Related Read: 5 Quick Tips for Increasing Company Picnic Attendance
5. Fun For Everyone
Fall is great for company parties if for no other reason than it being Human Resources approved! Hosting a harvest party is all-inclusive, no matter a person’s background or beliefs. Also, hosting a company party at Faulkner’s is great for including families. With our wide range of fun activities, we have something for everyone, which makes us the perfect venue for celebrating everyone at your company!
Related Read: 4 Reasons Your Company Needs an Annual Picnic
But wait — It doesn’t stop there. Faulkner’s Ranch also hosts holiday parties! Visit our website today and check out the fun your company could have at Faulkner’s Ranch!
Love is in the air and wedding season in full bloom at Faulkner’s Ranch! From our beautiful wedding arbor to our charming banquet barn, we’re giving you a sneak peek of all our special wedding features here at the Ranch.
The Bridal Suite
Brides and their attendants enjoy relaxing in our charming Bridal Suite before they say “I do.”
The Bridal Suite is equipped with two glam stations, a private restroom and plenty of comfortable seating for your bridal party.
A menu of light snacks, refreshments and, of course, some pre-wedding bubbly is available upon request.
The Wedding Arbor
Our Wedding Arbor is getting a makeover! Enhancements include beautiful landscaping, a paved aisle and the romantic arbor itself.
Couples love the Wedding Arbor as a wedding ceremony site because its simplicity gives brides the chance to add their own special touch, from florals to lace, to the already beautifully scenic setting.
Join us as we unveil the full makeover at our upcoming BarnWarming Open House.
The Wedding Pavilion
The Wedding Pavilion is the perfect space to gather your guests before and after your wedding ceremony.
If dining and dancing outdoors is your style, the pavilion can also be easily transformed into your reception site.
Beyond the pavilion is a stage for the DJ with a dancefloor ready for dancing the night away. Brides love the look of our market lights which give their reception a charming sparkle.
The Banquet Barn
Our indoor, climate- controlled Banquet Barn features many rustic decorative elements like wooden stable doors and a gorgeous wooden dance floor.
Not to mention, couples love serving delicious food prepared by the Ranch on an elegantly designed buffet in this part of the Ranch.
Learn more about the additional amenities we offer to amp up your special day.
Faulkner’s Ranch wants you to have it your way on your wedding day. Click here for more information on packages and pricing for your special day.
- Last month we wrapped up our Holiday Party Season. We always have a few January parties (a great alternative to the December party if you’re already thinking about what your company is going to do next year). These parties were an absolute blast! We can’t wait to share our favorite details about them with you, so stay tuned.
- We have been under construction! Our new catering kitchen has taken longer to build than expected, but it is almost done, y’all! We are just putting the finishing touches on it before we give you the big reveal. As of this past week two fryers, a 4-burner stove top, smoker, freezer, fridge, prep tables, and a dishwasher are all installed. Here’s a sneak peak of all the stainless steel beauty:
- In January and February we hosted three Barn Warmings. These Open Houses are the perfect opportunity for our brides to see the banquet barn all dressed up, meet some of our favorite vendors, and sample our delicious wedding menu. Plus, we got to show off some of the new projects we’ve been working on, like this old door turned chalkboard sign up-cycle that will be perfect for wedding season.
What do you think?
- Speaking of weddings, we are currently transforming the house on the ranch into a Bridal Changing Cottage. This will be the perfect place for our brides and their wedding parties to get ready the day of. Check out this sweet little detail we just added to it. Cowboy Tim found it at the Greenwood Antique Store for only $15! We just love little treasures like this!
- Winter has been all about the Pony Parties over here. Guests get the full Pony Party experience AND stay warm in our heated Pony Party Barn. The mama’s and papa’s have been out of this world lately with their creativity. We have so many fun ideas to share with you in the next few weeks. Just check out this amazing cake made by Cami’s Cakes in Eudora, KS:
- Did we tell you that we had a new baby?! Meet George. This is really early for a lamb to be born, but don’t worry – this little guy is staying nice and cozy in our heated petting farm with its mama and family. And no, you’re not mistaken. He is the cutest thing ever.
- We’ve also been ‘sprucin the place up and planted some new trees…
- Oh, and we got some new toys too!
- And last, but not least, we’re not jealous that Bob and Marilyn are enjoying some time in Florida.
BRAND NEW CATERING KITCHEN!
Food brings people together and we love the catering team that we have assembled. We have put a lot of time, energy, and most importantly love into the menu items that we serve.