Kansas City Pony Camps
Want to learn what it’s like to take care of a pony for a week? Get up close and personal to our herd with a Faulkner’s Ranch Wrangler by your side! Learn important grooming, tack, and additional skills at this week-long session.
Pony Camp Two
Pony Camp Two will build upon previously learned skills with more practice time. It’s also a great opportunity to make new friends and strengthen teamwork abilities.
Pony Camp Two is designed so that a child can take it multiple years if desired.
- All levels of experience welcome – No prior experience required!
- Appropriate for ages 5-10 (100lbs or less)
- Campers must be 5 years old and have completed kindergarten
- Maximum 12 campers per session
- Week-long sessions (see below) – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Cost is $300 (plus tax) per camper due in full upon registration
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- See our pony camp overview and schedule!
- Healthy snack included. Campers should bring a lunch and water bottle.
- Close toed shoes and hat (cowboy or baseball) required
- Long Pants are NOT Required
- Campers are encouraged to wear sunscreen
- Pony show on final camp day for parents, grandparents and siblings to attend from 9am – 10am. Campers will stay still until 3pm.
Click Here Or Call (816) 761-5055 to Reserve Your Spot Today!
Fee: $300.00 non-refundable registration per camper (plus tax) due at the time of reservation.
2018 Pony Camp Dates
June 11- 15, 2018: Pony Camp I: SOLD OUT
June 18 – 22, 2018: Pony Camp I: SOLD OUT
June 25 – 29, 2018: Pony Camp II: SOLD OUT
July 9 – 13, 2018: Pony Camp I: SOLD OUT
July 16 – 20, 2018: Pony Camp II: SOLD OUT