Kansas City Pony Camps
Want to learn what it’s like to take care of a pony for a week? Get up close and personal to our herd with a Faulkner’s Ranch Wrangler by your side! Learn important grooming, tack, and additional skills at this week-long session.
Pony Camp Two
Pony Camp Two will build upon previously learned skills with more practice time. It’s also a great opportunity to make new friends and strengthen teamwork abilities.
We’ll learn new skills such as barrel racing, trick riding, jumping, show grooming, equine nutrition, health, and wellness.
Pony Camp Two is designed so that a child can take it multiple years if desired.
- All levels of experience welcome – No prior experience required!
- Appropriate for ages 5-10 (100lbs or less)
- Campers must be 5 years old and have completed kindergarten
- Maximum 12 campers per session
- Week-long sessions (see below) – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Cost is $300 (tax included) per camper due in full upon registration
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- See our pony camp overview and schedule!
- Healthy snack included. Campers should bring a lunch and water bottle.
- Close toed shoes and hat (cowboy or baseball) required
- Long Pants are NOT Required
- Campers are encouraged to wear sunscreen
- Pony show on final camp day for parents, grandparents and siblings to attend from 9am – 10am. Campers will stay still until 3pm.
Click Here Or Call (816) 761-5055 to Reserve Your Spot Today!
Fee: $300.00 non-refundable registration per camper (tax included) due at the time of reservation.
2017 Pony Camp Dates
June 12th – 16th, 2017: Pony Camp I
June 19th – 23rd, 2017: Pony Camp II /SOLD OUT
July 10th -14th, 2017: Pony Camp I
July 17th – 21st, 2017: Pony Camp II
July 24th – 28th, 2017: Pony Camp I